Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Top Quality Pinot Noir & White Blend for R60?? Stock up NOW!!!

Pinot Noir is a wine that you very rarely find under R100 on the shelf and under R200 on a wine list. Earlier this year I received a call from a grower on the West Coast, close to Lutzville, who had some grapes available after all his clients have taken their share. I immediately thought about my Treasure Hunter label and the possibility to make the wine and have a Pinot Noir available at a very affordable price. The grapes were delivered to Arendsig and Lourens helped me make the wine. It spent about 8 months in older French Oak barrels and was bottled late November. I am very happy with the outcome and that I can sell this wine directly to you for R60 per bottle. Yes, only R60 per bottle and I have 2500 bottles available. I know that the other producers to whom he supplies sell their Pinot for way over R100 a bottle. 

Pinot Noir 2013 from Lutzville 

Besides the amazing Pinot Noir I also bottled a highly rated white blend of Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc 2012. I said that i will never bottle a Wine of Origin Western Cape wine and this opportunity actually put my principle of Treasure Hunter into practice. Both regions are clearly marked on the label with an X to show you where the grapes are from. The wine is made by a friend of mine, who will remain anonymous for the sake of his own brand, and he had 2500 bottles available for me. He sources his Semillon from Franschhoek and the Sauvignon Blanc from Elgin. This blend has scored 4.5* since the maiden vintage in 2008 and consistently scores over 90 points in Wine Enthusiast and Wine Spectator in the USA. Under his label this wine sells for way north of R150 per bottle, but I am making it available to you for only R60 per bottle.  
Semillon/SauvignonBlanc

We are already in the silly season, but most of you will probably only go on holiday in a couple of weeks. Those that wont't have holiday will still party like they have I am sure! There are limited stock available of these great wines so please place your order NOW. If you want it delivered to your holiday address, we can do that. 

Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc 2012 = R60
Pinot Noir 2013 = R60

Orders have to be 12 bottles or more for FREE delivery. Contact me on:
0824979670
colyn@colyntruter.com

Twitter:       T_hunterwines
Facebook:   Cape Treasure Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment